Good vision is a precious gift – one we promise to celebrate, protect and improve in every way. We're always here for you.
GlassesXperts 30 DAY HAPPINESS GUARANTEE
100% satisfaction guaranteed. That’s our promise. So, if you're not completely happy with your purchase within the first 30 days, just let us know.
We’ll do whatever it takes to make it right*.
*Applies to original purchases. Does not cover accidental damage, scratches, breakage or theft.
• Lifelong Customer Promise • Unlimited Free Cleanings & Adjustments.
• 7-days a Week, we’re here to help with all your vision care needs.
See what you love. Love what you see...
GlassesXperts’ ONE-YEAR EYEWEAR WARRANTY
Purchase GlassesXperts’ One-Year Eyewear Warranty so you can make sure your eyeglasses are covered, whether you need a repair or replacement.
GlassesXperts’ One-Year Warranty Policy Includes:*
• Accidental damage from handling • Protection from normal wear and tear
• Unlimited use during the term • Limitations and exclusions apply
Visit any GlassesXperts location for the service you need, or call 1-877-7-GlassesXperts (1-877-753-6727).
GlassesXperts’ ONE-YEAR EYEWEAR PROTECTION PLAN
Purchase a GlassesXperts’ One-Year Extended Warranty so you can make sure your glasses are covered, whether you need a repair or replacement.
One-Year Eyewear Protection Plan includes:
• Accidental damage from handling • Protection from normal wear and tear • Co-Pay Amount • Unlimited use during the term • Limitations and exclusions apply. Read below for full plan details • Term of coverage • $34.99 One Year Service Plan • $25 Frame Service • $25 Lens Service • $50 Frame & Lens Service ($25 for coverage purchased prior to 10/1/2014)
If your eyewear is not delivered to you the same day as purchase, we will always honor the day you pick up your glasses as the first day of the One-Year Eyewear Protection coverage. Coverage lasts one year from the pick-up date and is not renewable past year one.
Visit any GlassesXperts location for the service you need, or call 1-877-7-GlassesXperts (1-877-753-6727)
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions below for full plan details.
GlassesXperts’ ONE-YEAR EYEWEAR PROTECTION PLAN DETAILS
Terms and Conditions
This is a legal contract (referred to hereinafter as the “Plan”).By purchasing it, you understand that it is such a contract and acknowledge that you have had the opportunity to read the terms and conditions set forth herein. This is not a contract of insurance.
The company obligated under the Plan in all states except Florida is Asurion Service Plans, Inc., whose address is P.O. Box 061078, Chicago, Illinois 60606-1078, telephone 1-866-856-3882. In Florida, the company obligated under the Plan is Asurion Service Plans of Florida, Inc. whose address is P.O. Box 061078, Chicago, Illinois 60606-1078, telephone 1-866-856-3882.
You must keep the receipt for this product; it is an integral part of this Plan and you may be required to reference it to obtain service. This Plan, including the terms, conditions, limitations, exceptions and exclusions, the sales receipt containing the term of this Plan, commencement date and product identification, constitute the entire agreement.
Throughout this Plan the words (1) “we”, “us”, or “our” refer to the company obligated under this Plan, as referenced in the Obligor section. ; (2) “administrator” refers to (a) Asurion Services, LLC in all states and DC except in AL, AZ and FL; (b) Asurion Service Plans, Inc. in AL and AZ; and (c) Asurion Service Plans of Florida, Inc. (a service warranty association) in FL (“Asurion” refers collectively to Asurion Services, LLC, Asurion Service Plans, Inc. and Asurion Service Plans of Florida, Inc.). The administrator can be contacted at: P.O. Box 1340, Sterling, Virginia 20167; (3) “retailer” refers to GlassesXperts; (4) “breakdown” refers to the failure of the product caused by: (a) defects in workmanship and/or materials, (b) normal wear and tear and (c) unintentional and accidental damage from handling (ADH); (5) “product” refers to the consumer item which you purchased concurrently with and is covered by this Plan; (6) “you”, “your”, and “service contract holder” refers to the individual who purchased the product and this Plan; (7) “co-pay” refers to the amount of money you are required to pay the retailer and as set forth in the Co-Pay section of this Plan.
To Obtain Service:
If your product experiences a breakdown, return it to the retail location from which you purchased the product, or any other participating GlassesXperts location if you are unable to return to your original location. If you have moved or are unable to return the product to the retailer, call Asurion twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, at 1-877-753-6727 for instructions on obtaining service for your product. Please have your Plan handy and be prepared to tell us which product needs service and the nature of the problem. Foreign language assistance is available for your convenience.
What is Covered:
This Plan covers parts and labor costs to repair your product in the event your product experiences a breakdown which is not covered under any other warranty or service contract. We will repair or replace the product, at our discretion, when required due to a breakdown. Non-original manufacturer’s parts may be used for repair of the product if the manufacturer’s parts are unavailable or more costly. You are responsible for delivery or the cost of delivery of your product to the authorized service center for repair, per our instructions. There may be a co-pay, see the Co-Pay section below for more information. If the covered product cannot be repaired, if the cost of the repair exceeds the original purchase price, or if parts are no longer available due to the age of the product or due to discontinuance by the manufacturer, we will replace your product with a product of like kind and quality that performs to the factory specifications of the original product. At our sole discretion, we may require that you return the covered product to a designated location as a condition to receiving a replacement product.
Term of Coverage:
Your term and coverage commences on your date of purchase and continues for the period indicated on your sales receipt. The term of this plan will be extended an additional two (2) weeks to accommodate for the preparation of your product.
There is no deductible for this Plan; however, there may be a co-pay. Please refer to the Co-Pay section for more details.
If your product requires the following services, the retailer will collect the following from you based on the service you receive: New frames = $25; New lenses = $25; New frames and new lenses = $50.
(1) INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DELAY IN RENDERING SERVICE UNDER THIS PLAN OR LOSS OF USE DURING THE PERIOD THAT THE PRODUCT IS AT A REPAIR CENTER OR OTHERWISE AWAITING PARTS;(2) ANY AND ALL PRE-EXISTING CONDITIONS THAT OCCUR PRIOR TO THE EFFECTIVE DATE OF THIS PLAN;(3) DAMAGE FROM ABUSE, INTRODUCTION OF FOREIGN OBJECTS INTO THE PRODUCT, UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS;(4) FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE MANUFACTURER’S CLEAN AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS;(5) THIRD-PARTY ACTIONS (FIRE, COLLISION, VANDALISM, THEFT, ETC.);(6) LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO THE ELEMENTS OR ACTS OF GOD;(7) LOSS OR DAMAGE DUE TO WAR, INVASION OR ACT OF FOREIGN ENEMY, HOSTILITIES, CIVIL WAR, REBELLION, RIOT, STRIKE, LABOR DISTURBANCE, LOCKOUT OR CIVIL COMMOTION;(8) DAMAGE COVERED BY ANY OTHER WARRANTY OR SERVICE CONTRACT;(9) PRODUCTS NOT ORIGINALLY COVERED BY A MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY OR RETAILER’S STORE RETURN POLICY;(10) PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE;(11) DAMAGE WHICH IS NOT REPORTED WITHIN THIRTY (30) DAYS AFTER EXPIRATION OF THIS PLAN;(12) ANY LOSS OTHER THAN A COVERED BREAKDOWN OF THE PRODUCT;(13) DECORATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS AND/OR ACCESSORIES ATTACHED TO THE PRODUCT; (14) DAMAGE CAUSED BY ANIMALS AND INSECTS;(15) UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS;(16) SERVICE THAT OCCURS OUTSIDE OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA;(17) DAMAGE INCURRED DURING TRANSPORTATION;(18) PRODUCTS SOLD “AS-IS” INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO FLOOR MODELS (UNLESS COVERED BY A FULL MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTY ON YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE) AND DEMONSTRATION MODELS;(19) DAMAGE FROM TAMPERING WITH ELEMENTS DESIGNED TO SECURE LENSES AND OR ARMS, OR UNAUTHORIZED PRODUCT MODIFICATIONS OR ALTERATIONS;(20) PRODUCTS THAT ARE LOST OR STOLEN;(21) EYE EXAMS OR OTHER MEDICAL EXPENSES ASSOCIATED WITH OBTAINING REPLACEMENT EYEWEAR; (22) CLEANINGS, ADJUSTMENTS, AND FITTINGS;(23) AND REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF EYEWEAR DUE TO OUTGROWTH OF EYEWEAR, A CHANGE IN OPTICAL PRESCRIPTION OR ANY OTHER MEDICAL REASON.
Validate your login
Create New Account